Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Inside me

Nobody knows the real me,
Nobody knows the inside of me.
I crave for attention,
I hunger for love.
I try to keep people happy,
I try and look happy.
But nobody knows the real me,
Nobody knows the inside of me.
They think i  am crazy,
They think i am lazy but
Nobody know what happens,
Inside that locked door of my room.
Dreams seems more painful then reality,
living seems more painful then death.
Crying seems more helpful then smiling
Night seems more lovable then day,
For nobody knows the real me,
Nobody knows the inside of me.  
I am a lonely soul trapped within,
Trying to fly free like the wind.
The day the soul breaks free,
The day when the locked doors open,
They shall remember me for then
Everybody will know the real me
Everybody will know the inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment